Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dreamsicles

I have been having crazy dreams lately. I'm not sure if it is the climate, the diet, the people or anything else. Here is a quick rundown of the dreams:
*I was in driver's ed (for adults who got tickets) talkin to a lady until her huge boyfriend came to class and put the kabosh on things
*I got maried thinking things wouldn't work out, and then got a divorce about a week later
*Went on a road trip from DC to Woodstock, NY for New Years eve
*Dreamt up an episode of Seinfeld where they need to stay in a motel but the proprieter has an impossible accent. They must try many different ways to find out how much the room costs. Hilarity ensues...
*My dad, two sisters and I are going across DC to get things out of storage, but we don't have the keys. The solution? Bring guns to shoot the locks off. We drive through DC and my sister, for some reason, takes us through an embassy compound. We get stopped, get searched, and I have a gun but no permit. I get detained and proceed to loose my mind. After half an hour it turns out they can't hold us, so we bolt. (This is pretty much the end of the story)
*A friend of mine dies, and we all go to the wake. The strange thing is the body keeps moving. Just small twitches, sometimes a grin and a wink. All enough to get me jumping out of bed

No comments:

Post a Comment