Saturday, January 17, 2009

Barcelona Es Bona

Made it to Barcelona last week and it is awesome here. The city is as beautiful as people have informed me. They have the new, the old and the other all over the city. The apartment is nice, though small. There is a bakery, a cafe, an internet cafe, a laundrymat, a convenience store and a grocers within two blocks. Also, we live two blocks from the Arc de Triomf and the corresponding metro and commuter train stops. School is about two or three miles southwest of the apartment. Studio is near many nice touristy areas including Placa Catalunya and Las Ramblas.

On a side note, if anyone knows how to post pictures please let me know. I might just post things on flickr and link them to this page.

I know I took a vacation from writing but maybe this will jump start the news that I'm not quite sure is all that entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment